Payment is due at the time services are rendered or medications/products are purchased. We accept, Cash, Check (approved through Crosscheck), American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Care Credit. Estimates may be requested at any time and will be provided in advance for any admissions or surgery. We will communicate any unforeseen additional costs or recommended services based on your pet's current medical status. We do our best to prepare you in advance for costs, however estimates can change based on examination, medical diagnosis or results and/or change in patient status. The doctor and veterinary team will communicate and review any of these changes with you, as they arise.
Any admission, medical work-up or surgery requires a deposit of 50% of the low end of the estimated cost prior to admission. An additional deposit may be requested should the estimate or recommendations change and a decision is made with your consent to proceed. The remaining balance is due in full at checkout or discharge from the hospital. We do not offer billing.
For your convenience, we are now partnering with BASYS to provide a safe and secure way to pre-pay deposits, pet food and prescriptions online.
Our team members will email you a copy of the invoice and you can pay by clicking on the BASYS logo image.
We accept personal checks under $50. *Any personal check over $50 is processed through our electronic check cashing program called Crosscheck (please bring an alternate form of payment in case of decline). This program also allows us to provide you with a payment option of paying only 25% of that day’s balance and using up to three more checks to cover the remaining 75% (to be deposited on the dates of your choice within the next 45 days). Please be aware we cannot accept starter checks. The checks, if approved, then become the property of Crosscheck and cannot be changed or altered in any way (date, amount, etc.).
Care Credit is a line of credit to use in the veterinary field (as well as various other health care facilities in the human world). Care Credit helps people get the care they need for their pets. Care Credit offers a deferred interest program based off of each purchase amount (up to $199 = 26.99% APR; $200-$599 = 0% deferred interest for 6 months; $600+ = 0% deferred interest for 12 months). If the balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period, the deferred interest of 26.99% on the original purchase amount gets added back on to the balance. You can apply at the practice on one of our iPads or you can apply at home, simply go to www.carecredit.com/apply.
We accept all pet insurances but recommend one simple pet insurance plan for your dog or cat…Trupanion! The comprehensive policies they offer cover surgeries, diagnostic tests, medications, treatments, and hospital stays if your pet gets sick or injured. They also reimburse from your actual veterinary bill so you don’t have to worry about a pre-determined benefit schedule. Trupanion eliminates the need for faxing claim forms with their Trupanion Express software. Trupanion also offers “Direct Pay” where you can be pre-qualified for an estimated procedure; you would be responsible for your exam fee, deductible, and 10% co-pay. Depending on your specific budget and situation, you have the option to choose your own pet health insurance deductible, including the option for no deductible at all, or any amount from $50 to $1,000. Adjusting your deductible allows you to select a monthly premium that best suits your budget. It’s completely flexible and up to you! Trupanion sets fair pet insurance premiums. Your cost is determined by the breed of your pet, their age, gender, whether they are spayed or neutered, and your local cost of veterinary care. Rates will occasionally be adjusted to reflect the current cost of veterinary care in your region, but your pet’s premium will never increase due to filing a claim. For more information, go to www.trupanion.com/petinsurance.
Simple payment plans for veterinary financing, allowing you to care first and pay later.
Scratchpay isn’t a credit card, it’s a short-term loan to help you cover veterinary expenses. Checking your plan options will not affect your credit score.
You can apply for a payment plan from your phone or computer. Scratchpay has a higher approval rating and multiple plan options to fit your needs. There are no hidden fees, no-prepayment penalties, no deferred interest, and no surprises.
The most popular option is Take 5 which allows you to break down payment into 5 equal payments with no deferred interest or hidden costs, along with 0% APR. If approved for Scratchpay, you will need to put down 20% of the total cost of treatment during your initial visit through the the online Scratchpay portal, the remaining 4 payments are split into 4 equal payments, due every two weeks from the date of your first visit.