BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR PET’S MEDICATIONS CONSIDER THESE FACTS
1. Many companies only honor product guarantees when a veterinarian prescribes and sells the product. Purchases from unauthorized distributers such as Internet pharmacies and mail-order catalogs don’t qualify for this guarantee. For example, Merial, the manufacturer of Heartgard, will only honor their guarantee if Heartgard is purchased from a veterinarian or the veterinarian’s web page and is used as directed by a veterinarian.
2. The FDA has found on-line and mail order companies that sell unapproved pet drugs, counterfeit pet products, and expired pet drugs.
3. We assure you that any prescription medication which you purchase from Anchor Animal Hospital has been inspected and approved by the Food and Drug Administration and has been manufactured and packaged according to U.S. government regulations.
4. We pass on any manufacturers promotions and/or rebates which could mean more savings. Presently, when you purchase 12 Heartgard tablets, you receive a coupon for a $5 rebate and one additional Heartgard tablet free.
5. We’ll send you a postcard reminder when it’s time to refill your pet’s prescription.
6. As is recommended by the U.S Food and Drug Administration, if you choose to use an on-line pharmacy, make sure that it’s a VIPPS-accredited pharmacy. To check accreditation, go to www.nabp.net.
Please call (508 996-3731)if you’d like to order this medication from us, and we’ll have it ready for you. Or if you prefer, we will provide you a written prescription.